Thursday, October 24, 2013

BOOK FAIR!!! Cassius T.

      Basically Book Fair is a thing where Scholastic publishing company gives out all these books to schools and then the kids buy the books.  They have all sorts of books from toddler books to graphic novels all the way up to really fat chapter books.  I promise you that if you go to a Book Fair  you WILL find at least one book that interests you.

  

      I  found lots of books I liked.  The book I got was a dinosaur book.  Sadly now the book fair fair is over but the good thing is that Book Fair will come back in early 2014.

 

4 comments:

  1. that was my fault up there B3 remi

    ReplyDelete
  2. like how you said from toddler books to fat chapter books - anaiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the book fair.
    -Hayyah

    ReplyDelete