Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas Was Great

Christmas was great! I hung out with my family. This is the one year I got pretty expensive presents for family members. I got my dad some drawing/sketching materials and also a candle and a sketch book. For my mom, I got a book and some of her favorite cookies (thin mints), some lavender shower things, and lastly a candle. For my little brother, I got a toy car thing that spins really fast and also a toothbrush. For my big brother, he said he didn't want anything, so I had no idea what to get him. So I got him some jerky because he likes jerky. For my grandma, my mom got her some pajamas. Here are a few things I got for Christmas: first, I got a bag for swim team and also a kick board, goggles, and a new swimming suit. I also got some new slides with lots of socks. Next I got a lot of books. The next thing that I got is a phone, a loft bed, a huge beanbag, and a Bluetooth speaker. The Bluetooth speaker has cool multi-colored lights that are disco lights. Lastly I got a lot of origami things and craft supplies. Christmas was great this year!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Y_Christmas_Tree_2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment