Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring Break 2017

My spring break was great! First I went to St Joseph's Island with my family and my best friend's family. It was great but when it was time to go I was sad, I had bug bites all over, and I was a different color. So I kinda wanted to stay but I kinda wanted to leave too. When we were about to leave I found out we were staying 2 more nights. I was happy but since my dad wasn't able to go since he had to work I missed him so I was ready to go home. I collected so many shells though! I am so glad that I was with a friend because it was really fun. Lastly when I got home I was so excited to go back to school because I was going to be able to see Mrs.Wilcox! Spring break was awesome.

 
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/St_Joseph_Peninsula_FL_SP_beach_south01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment