Thursday, March 30, 2017

Maker Faire is coming up! I don't know about you, but I can't wait. The fourth and fifth graders here that have won 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their class for frog tank (our kid version of shark tank) will have a stand to set their invention on. I'm also one of them, with my invention called Space Meter, which is an app that hooks up to cameras on lights in parking lots so you can see all the available spaces. It costs 20 cents every time you use it, but if you want a day pass it's only 1 dollar. I know there will also be a basketball that is also a personal coach, lots of robots, a scientist that blows things up, food, the STEAM truck and lots more.
It's April 1st (yes it's April fool's day, but it's not a joke) on Saturday this week and it will be from 2:00-4:30 at Clarke Central High School. I hope to see you there! πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Image result for maker faire
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ddebold/17802348165

No comments:

Post a Comment