Friday, February 28, 2014

Soon to Go - Cassius

This may be my last post for the blog.  The reasons why I'm might stop blogging early are: Mrs.Hudson is having a baby soon so she needs to take care of that.  Also while she is gone the library will have a substitute teacher and the sub will not be leading the blogging group.  I REALLY don't want to leave blogging because it is a lot better than some E.L.T. days when you just practice or something like that.    Plus, we were chosen to do this blogging thing in the library and it's not a good feeling to let it down a lot earlier than usual.  Really the only good news about this is I still get to blog when I'm home or something like that.  I just can't blog with the group in the library anymore.  I hope to still make posts but I cannot guarantee it though.  Please post comments below.  A bunch of comments would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment