Friday, December 7, 2012

The Benchmark....

Yay! Benchmark testing is here! For the second time. And this year there's science too. Next week we are doing the benchmark. Tuesday we are doing reading, Wednesday is math and Thursday is science. Doing the benchmark is VERY slow and not very fun. At all.

We have been getting ready by practicing, LOTS of practicing. We do it in library, math, reading, pretty much EVERY class. I don't like it but I guess it's good for the teachers to see what we know.

-Camille F.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Camille,

    I promise your teachers don't like it anymore than you do!!! Let's keep that a secret ;)

    I also promise that I am planning A TON of super fun activities for when we finish the benchmark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - You'll be so happy with us teachers at the end of this week Ms. Camille.

    ReplyDelete