Thursday, April 2, 2015

Book Fair! By Julia L.

Last week was the book fair! I got three books. I read two of them so far. The three I got are called My Secret Guide to Paris, The One and Only Ivan, and How to Speak Dolphin. I would recommend all of them! I won't give them away, but The One and Only Ivan is about a gorilla named Ivan who lives in a shopping mall, and finds an elephant friend named Ruby. It is based on a true story! My Secret Guide to Paris is about a girl named Nora who goes to Paris- a place she's always hoped to go. And last but not least, How to Speak Dolphin is about a girl named Lily, and she has a step brother named Adam who has autism and she has to take care of him. There were TONS of books, and we had a few left over! The Book Fair was a great way to have a chance to get books.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="203"] Image from staticflickr.com[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment